Friday, February 13, 2009

EP#23: I'm Cool With That

This is about my reaction on what happened between me and Maan

It's somehow confidential
Sorry I ain't going to spill out what happened

I don't know what went wrong
But she said there's nothing that is wrong
Maybe it's something I've done
No there's nothing that I've done that went wrong

I don't know
Why this happened all of a sudden

I did not expected this
Never it went to my mind

I don't know why every time I am serious about a girl
Things just don't go the way they should

I admit I also think that I find things between us going too fast

But she wants us to stay as friends
Just friends

Even though at some point it hurts
Just got to accept it
Got to respect what she wants

My mistake is I expected that there's a mutual feeling between us

But I can live with us just being friends

I don't know what to say

It's not everyday that I feel something like that

Very happy every time I think of her
When I'm with her
When I remember her

I am so serious about her
That I am not even giving a damn that there's a pretty girl standing beside me

Cause all I think about is her

I know this is not easy

And I just want to thank my room mates
Kuya Iking, Rovin, Kuya Paeng and Peping
For being supportive
Especially right now when I really need it

Dudes thanks a lot
I really do appreciate it

And also Joyce and Alah
Thanks guys

Note: I'm sorry if my thoughts are not that organized cause at the moment I've already drank about ¾ of the mucho size red horse

Just want to get this out of my chest

No comments:

Followers