Friday, February 27, 2009

EP#26: VIP Bar Launch Event @ SSC

Well this is about the event where Joyce invited me to come
And all that I have to do in this event is to eat according to her
And dress just like I'm going to a bar

I had 2 Problems

First and the bigger problem is my black maong pants is missing
I can't find it anywhere when I was in Cavite
Then when I arrived at the Burg
I was lucky enough to find it here

Then second problem is the event is happening at 7:30AM – 9:00AM
So I have to get up early to make it there
But I got motivated to wake up
By the fact that she would also be there
So I was able to wake up at 5:45AM
But I am shaking feeling very cold
So I was able to get up at 6:00AM
I am not feeling very well
My energy level is lower than usual

But nothing could ever stand in my way

So I took a bath
And finished dressing up at 7:20AM
Just enough to get some rest before leaving
I left the Burg five minutes after

Then another problem came
How am I going to enter St.Scho?
Bigger problem than my pants
So I arrived at the gate 1 of St.Scho
And texted Joyce
But Jayce came and we went to the function room together

Something funny happened on our way to the room
It is when we reached second floor
And we were about to enter
Some sort of org-office like room
I hesitated to follow
I thought it is not the way to the function room
So I said to Jayce
I am going to text Joyce instead
So I would know how to get there, silly me :D

Then here we are outside the function room
I was the first guest in there
I looked inside to find out what's happening
Then they saw me looking
Then started greeting me
After a few minutes
Another guest came but wearing a St.Scho uniform
Then after a few more minutes a group of students came also
But I am the only guy at the moment
I am starting to feel a little weird about it
Then here comes their professor
The program is going to begin at 8:00AM
Their professor arrived at 7:45AM
So she also waited for quite some time

And just 5 minutes after 8:00AM
They started it with an opening prayer
Then followed by the cutting of the ribbon
Then we all went inside
I stayed at the table alone
Because Joyce is still busy
But after the opening remarks
Arvin Jayce's boyfriend and another unknown guy arrived
Somehow relieved that I am not the only guy

Then Joyce just checked on me
On how am I doing
Then she reintroduced me to her friends
That I was able to meet last year at MOA
Yes I remember them but not their names
I am really not good in remembering names
But I had a chat with them for a while
Then I went back to my table
Then Joyce told me to come over to them
Which is what I am thinking to do
They are in the other side of the room
So I went there
Then there's this bouquet
That they teased me to give to Maan
Well we're in front of everyone
I am hesitating at first
But I don't want to disappoint them
So I did it
I gave Maan the bouquet
Then they took a picture of us
While doing it
Whew.. Normally, I would never gonna do that
*We (Maan and I) were not able to get a chance to talk
But it's okay :D

Also as part of the opening of the program
There's a flaring presentation
By a couple of HRM student's from St.Scho

The event finished at 9:00AM
Then I helped with the cleaning
And we finished before 10:00AM I think
Then we went to Joyce's dorm
To stock the things they have
Then there Joyce talked to me
About what happened to them yesterday
When She and Alah met at Glorietta

She said they were good
They're friends
And there's one thing that Alah told Joyce
That involves me

And it is “Maging boyfriend mo na ang lahat,
wag lang ang pinsan ko (which is ME)”

After it I was really laughing about it
I wonder why? :D

Then T-Tin texted me
That they will go to the Burg
To get my laundry

And at around 10:30AM
Arvin and I were about to leave St.Scho
But we were told to go back
So we went back
Then before 11:00AM
We all left St.Scho
And went to Prov

But because I still need to fix my things
I was not be able to go with them to Prov
But I said that I'll just follow them after

Then I fixed my things
At around 11:45AM
I was able to hand over my things to Kuya Marvin and T-Tin
Then I went back up to the Burg
To take a little rest

But again that little rest went a little longer
And from 12:20PM that I was supposed to go down
I woke up at 12:55PM
And I was not able to follow them at Prov

Then for the last part
My evaluation on their event
As one of their guest

If they are really going to start the program at 8:00AM
Then they're just on time
Then food is good
The sounds are not loud enough
The flaring is good
Drinks are also good
And the girls in the event are very nice

If I am going to grade them

Let's say I'll give 95% out of a 100%

Of course all the effort and hard work
That they put to make that event possible
Should be highly considered

Good job!!! :D

No comments:

Followers