Saturday, February 14, 2009

EP#24: Valentine Post

This is about my Valentines Day

I wish you had a Happy Valentines Day
Whether whoever you spent it with
Your family, friends or lover

Well as usual I started this special day
At exactly 12:00AM
I texted to be the first to greet

Then at around 1:00AM I slept
Woke up at 9:30AM
Drank iced-tea then watched the Rookie Sophomore game

Then at around 10:30AM
I took a shower
Because we are going to SM Bacoor
To buy my birthday clothes :D

Well at around 11:30AM
We left Cavite City
And decided to have lunch at Hidden Tapsihan in Bacoor

Then we when we arrived at SM
Then I bought clothes
Then after it

My Mom wanted to send me to Let's Face It
To get a facial treatment

I agreed and here we are

The first thing that they told me to do is
To wash my face three times

After doing it
I went to the bed or chair whatever
Then the one who will treat me asked me to lie down

Then she opened the lamp on top of me
I was blinded by the light for a while
Then after a few seconds she closed it
And said "Ang dami mong pimples"
I replied "Kumonti na nga po yan eh" :D

Then she proceeded with what she's going to do
It is not my first time to do this
So I know what's going to happen

At first everything was good
Then midway my cell phone started to vibrate
Which is in my pocket
Then it is T-Tel calling
So I answered it

Then after the call

Here we are the main event
The pricking

As usual it is painful at some point
Every time I feel some pain
I move my feet :D
And sometimes there's some tears
Falling from the side of my eye
But no I did not cry out loud for God's sake

Then after it

She applied this mask t my face
Then gave me a little massage
Then said be still for 20 minutes
Then the treatment concluded
When she took off the mask
And said don't wash my face till tomorrow

After it me and T-Tel bought a shirt at Artwork

Then went to the department store to look for our Mom
Then while we're there
I saw Nicole (my high-school crush)from afar
So I was not able to greet her
But there's nothing between us anymore :D

From the department store
We went to French Baker
Coz T-Tel hasn't had lunch yet
And also we are about to leave
So she took-out from there

Then we met with T-Tin
I transferred to her car
As we are on our way to Calle Real
For our Family Valentines dinner

Then I ordered Pork Tender Tips

Then here are the foods

When I saw what they gave to me
I was so shocked
The serving for me is so small
But they said after dinner
They are so full
And me still hungry

Then we went to Red Ribbon
Coz Mom wants some coffee
Where there isn't any
So we just bought a cake then went home

When we arrived
T-Tin told us (Me and T-Tel)
That we are going to have a drink
We are drinking Vodka-mansi as I call it
I checked for calamansi and bought Sprite

Then here's the three of us drinking
I drank about 3 glasses of Vodka-mansi
I turned red as usual

That's pretty much about my Valentines Day

How would I conclude it?
Of course greet everyone for the very last time
And be the last person to greet

Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments:

Followers