Tuesday, February 24, 2009

RTP#15: Last 30 Minutes

At this very moment
Is the final 30 minutes of my life
As a minor

Yes, people in about 29 minutes I'm turning 18 years old

What do I expect?

Hmm..

Tons of responsibilities, challenges, excitement and fun

Okay 27 minutes left

Let me tell a short review of my life in the past 17 years, 11 months and 11 hours and 35 minutes

Well there are lots of twists and turns
Ups and downs

Turning point is when my Dad died when I was 8 years old
It's going to be 10 years since then
Went to puberty by my own
Discovered new things by myself

23 minutes left

Okay I already did things that a minor should wait till he/she is 18

Like smoking, drinking, reading and watching ****
You know what that is :D

Yes I did have a little love life going on before 18 years old

But now I want to be in a serious relationship

Okay 21 minutes left

In school things are getting better and better
Just got to stay focused
And we'll be catching up baby

20 minutes

What else..

I've had an accident when I was in grade 2
In fact the scar is still here
It gotten smaller as time pass by
But hey it's still smiling

19 minutes

I guess what you want to be when you are in elementary
Can really be you

In fact in my annual it is there
I want to be an Computer Engineer

And that is what I am taking up right now

Yes they want me to be a doctor
To be an accountant

What the hell
This is what I want
I am going to be successful in my field

15 minutes

What else...

Yes I did play an instrument which is the keyboard
Tried to learn how to play a guitar
Tried to learn how to play a bass guitar
Want to be a drummer
Want to be a vocalist

But I am currently in to song writing
Songs, poems and in the future a book maybe..

13 minutes

Okay I am going to stop in the last 5 minutes

Friends?? Yes I've got good friends

Pao and Justine from high-school
Peping, Rovin, Kuya Iking and Kuya Paeng my room mates
Kuya Didoy from youth
I also have some in Mapua
And in St.Scho

Let's not forget
My tag team partner Alah

Thanks a lot bro.. Things are just getting started

10 minutes

The future?

I just want to finish my studies
Get a job with good salary

Girlfriend?

Yes, I really want to be in a relationship soon
I just said that earlier

Oh I forgot to talk about sports

7 minutes

I played basketball
Badminton
Bowling
Boxing (yes I did some sparring too)
Tennis (only once)
Volleyball (not really into it)
Swimming

6 minutes

Let's sum this up

Well 17 years of growing up
And it will not stop there

As I've said

I'm just getting started..
There's a lot to come
No regrets
A lot of mistakes to learn from

And I'm ready for whatever that lies ahead

This is going to be legend.. wait for it.. dary!!

Did I just use that line twice already?
:D

4 minutes left
I'll stop right here

Happy Birthday to me in 3 minutes :D

No comments:

Followers