Friday, February 13, 2009

LP#4: First Time

Written: February 10, 2009 @ 9:30AM
By: Benj Medina III

This is supposed to be half of what I am going to give Maan for Valentines Day
I'm considering this as one of my masterpieces
I was not able to write anything this good in a long time
And basically this all about how I feel about her
And Maan if you'll be able to read this
Hope that you'll like it

Don't know if what I'm doing this right
Or I'm doing it wrong
I don't know if I'm going too fast
Don't know if I'm going too slow

I'm so clueless
I hope this won't become a mess

This is the first time I did something like this
There's so much to come
And I always want to be beside you
Makes me want to spend forever with you

I'm so happy when I'm with you
When it's the two of us alone
I can't stop talking to you
Always want to make you smile
But when someone is with us
Things would be different
I'm becoming my old self
Being shy and quiet

I'm becoming a different person when they're around
I don't know why
I just got to loosen up a bit
But it is taking me a while

I even made a script
But only said half of it

I'll be smiling out of the blue
It is every time I remember you
Looking like crazy
And it's all because of you

This is the first time I felt something like this
Now I don't want to miss a thing
I always want to be beside you
Makes me want to spend forever with you

I'm so happy when I'm with you
I want to be alone with you
And if it's okay
To hold your hand
To hug you tight
To kiss your lips
You'll be the first one
I'll experience all of this with

Ever since I saw you for the first time
I just can't stop thinking of you
Makes me want to spend forever with you

No comments:

Followers