Sunday, February 15, 2009

EP#25: Late Night Out w/ the Joes

This is about what happened last Friday Feb 13 '09
Yes everybody it's Friday d 13th

Well this has nothing to do about it

Let me start telling you about what happened that night

I texted Martin
And asked if he's going to the Mutya ng San Sebastian
Which is going to happen that night

No I am not interested on the event itself
I am more excited of reuniting with them the Joes

Well Joe/Dyo is how we call each other in our class
When we were in 4th year

Just like dude and bro
But instead we used joe/dyo

Then he picked me up at around 8:30PM

Then we (Me, Martin and Rap) went to Dodi's/Guiller's house
Then to Marc's house
Then straight to our old-school BASTE!!!

We are in Martin's car
And it has customized sound system
So bumabayo talaga yung sounds namin
And we entered Baste loudly
As I can remember Move Shake Drop is the song playing
Then we went around the school and looked for a parking space

Then when we went down the car
And went to the gym
And then there's D-R

We just stood right there in front of the gym
Went to the canteen
Then back to the gym
You know just talking and hanging out

Then at around 10:30PM
Show's over
So we left Baste and went to Rasta
Just beside Baste
Then there we drank a mixed drink
And at around 12:30AM
I decided to leave
And go home
So my would not catch me so red

I am not drunk
I was able to go home safely
All by myself

Well I definitely had fun that night
And like I told them
If my Mom's not around I'll be with them till the end

Just being with the "Tropang Joe" again
Feels great

I hope we could get together again soon

No comments:

Followers