Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LP#6: Miss You

Written: Tuesday; February 24, 2009
By: Benj Medina III

Another song for her
Third song that I made for her
If she'll be able to read this
Hope she'll like it
You know who you are :D

It's been weeks
But nothing changed
Still, you're always on my mind
Remembering little memories that we had
Wishing to see you soon

Cause I miss you a lot
I miss your smile
I miss your voice

I cherish every moment
Every minute
Every second
That I'm with you

You're not more than half inch away from me
I almost hear you breath
Can't stop looking at you
And you just smile whenever you catch me staring

And one time
I just want to kiss you
But I can't because it's not right to

I'm crazy about you
Hope to be with you again
I can't help but smile
Every time I remember you

You're always in my dream
And I don't want to wake up
Because now it's only in my dream
Where I see and be with you

And when this dream becomes real
Then I'll always be with you
And I won't do anything that's gonna hurt you
I'll never make you cry
I'll always make you smile
And I'll love you more than you'll ever love me

No comments:

Followers