Tuesday, March 10, 2009

EP#28: A Blog Effect

A Blog Effect

I just want to share how blogging affected me in one way

Earlier today [March 9, 2009] I had a one on one recitation with my professor
And she let me discuss my favorite topic in her subject

I chose the Greek Point of View: Self-knowledge, “Know Thyself”

I chose this topic because I know it is easy for me to discuss it

And I really had an easy time reciting

And after my recitation
My professor said to me that

“It is good that you can express your self very well in English”
“I really want to talk to you more, maybe in some recitations in the future”

How awesome am I?

I even got my professor saying that to me

But I think a key to my English proficiency is blogging

Well I don't really mind about my grammar
When I am writing a blog entry

But regularly composing a blog entry
And I'm using the English language
In 95% of my blog entries

And that recitation is like
Just me writing a blog entry
Just telling a story about my life
About things from my point of view

That's why I was able to get a comment like that from my professor
As usual I don't use very difficult words

I really didn't expected to develop this as I write things
I am also getting better in speaking

Well things like that happens to me

Because of one reason

And that's simply because I am awesome..

Oh wait, not just awesome.. I am VERY AWESOME!:D

No comments:

Followers