Monday, March 16, 2009

EP#31: Divi-Invasion

This happened last Thursday, March 12, 2009

Actually Wednesday night I began having second thoughts of coming with them to Divisoria
But I realized I don't have many things to do that day so I still went with them

At aroun 7:40AM I woke up already
But they are coming from Cavite, and only about to leave there

So I still have to wait for them

Then they texted me to come over and meet them in front of Mini Stop near CCP

So after five minutes I started walking to that place
I walked from the Burg to Mini Stop near CCP
Under the heat of the sun
I was able to make it there just under 15 minutes

Then inside the are Me, Kuya Marvin, T-Tin and T-Tel

Then we headed to Divi

Upon arriving I started to fool around talking with a Chinese accent

Then we went to Divi Mall to gain an easier access to Tabora
Then we were in Tabora to buy some of T-Tel's creative shot pharaphernalias
But we weren't able to get anything there

Tabora is usually very crowded
But when we went there you can even do cartwheels without bumping someone
The place became like that because of the raid
That happened since January 2009
According to one of the vendors there

Then after Tabora
We decided to go to the Bodega
It is the building full of toys

Let me just call it Kid's Heaven

All kinds of toys are in there
They come in a cheaper price
But some still looks really fancy

We spent about an hour there

Then we Kuya Marvin, T-Tel and I started to get hungry
And for my case extremely thirsty

Then we went back to Divi Mall to eat

But before going back to Divi Mall
We passed by this Candy Block as I will call it

And found the candy that T-Tel and I are craving for

Then after buying the candy and having our lunch we went to 168
And the vendors starts speaking Chinese whenever we pass by them

Oh they really think that we are Chinese people :D

Then I was planning on buying to buy an MP3 player
Just an MP3 player not an MP4

Then as we are walking and checking out the items

I saw this PSP like gadget or more commonly known as MP5

A better version of MP4
It comes with a camera and games

And after I asked the vendor how much is it?
She replied 1.5K, I said not bad at all

Then I still did not buy it

Until we went to this store operated by this Chinese woman

She is really accomodating, and she also thought that we are Chinese
And she is speaking in that Chinese accent that I was doing a while ago

Then they have the same product
And only selling it for 1,150 Pesos
But it has an internal memory of just 1GB
But she offered me an 2GB SD card for only 250 Pesos
So I got the whole deal for only 1,400 Pesos
My MP5 has a capacity of 3GB already
Very great deal indeed

Then during our final minutes in 168
Kuya Marvin found this toy store
Which is selling a replica of the WWE Championship spinner belt
In the malls this costs 1000 pesos
And it is so hard to find
But then it only costs 400 pesos
So I decided to buy it

Those are the only things that I bought
But we had a really long day in Divi

And our day is far from over
Because our car had a broken fan belt
And luckily we are already in Blue Wave Petron Station at that time
But unfortunately it is already pass 5:00PM
So their service center is already closed

So T-Tin just called on our mechanic which is still going from Cavite City
So we just waited for them at Blue Wave

And I still have a lecture to pass to my group mates
I was sort of expecting that they would take over my load
Because I am stranded at the moment and unsure of what time to go home

But our leader insisted
So at around 8:00PM my Mom also arrived
And I told her that I would be going with her
And she dropped me of the Burg

I am again under time pressure
I started making my lecture at 9:30PM
And I said I could finish it by 10:30PM
But I finished my lecture at 10:40PM
And my leader told me that I am still missing something
So I revised it and finished at 11:15PM

Then after I arrived at the Burg
I went down again and bought Coke, Tuna, a bottle of Strong Ice and Pancit Canton
Then I saw Peping walking to the lobby
He also bought a Mucho

Then we both went back to 1211

We had a little drinking session of our own
It is deifinitely the best way to end a very long day that we both had

No comments:

Followers