Friday, March 20, 2009

EP#33: Last And Longest Day of the Third Term

This is what happened during the whole March 18 '09 and early moments of March 19 '09
I will cover this from the very start to the very end
This will be a long one

Well here we go

I woke up at 8:40AM
But I was planning to wake up at 7:00AM
So I can still study for my finals before I leave Cavite
Then Kuya Marvin arrived
We [Me, T-Tin and Kuya Marvin] had a breakfast together
Then after having breakfast
I went upstairs to go online
And I played Pet Society for about 30 minutes or so
I started getting ready to leave at 10:10AM
I took a shower then dressed up
Then I just packed my things then left the house
It was 10:40AM when I left the house

I missed a bus
And I was able to get in the bus in 11:10AM already
But thank God there's not much traffic
I was able to arrive at pass 1:00PM at the Burg
Then of course knowing Kuya Iking's new schedule
Which is 4:00PM – 1:00AM
I was still able to catch him there
Then I just had tuna for lunch
Then I just took my MP5 the lied down on my bed
Killed about an hour and a half
Just resting and listening to good music
Then at around 3:00PM I got up already
And also Kuya Iking
Then I took another shower because I'm also about to leave
I am planning to leave earlier than usual so that I can still study
After taking a shower and dressing up
I just watched TV for about 15 minutes
Then at 3:57PM I left the Burg
3 minutes earlier than what I planned
I am expecting to arrive at Mapua at 4:30PM

But here's what happened

I let the first FX that I saw pass
Because it was sort of full already
Then I rid the next one
Because I would only be the second passenger
Everything was fine until the next passengers arrived
They sat beside me [A mom, a baby and another girl just about high-school age]
The mom and the baby is the one sitting beside me
So I am expecting the baby would be a little noisy
Again I was right
She became not a little but very noisy
And I am trying to gain focus for my exam
So it really began to irritate me
But what's more irritating is the Mom
I think they came from the province
From what I've been hearing from them
Because they really talk a lot
I mean they talk a lot
And I can see the other passengers
Are feeling the same way that I do
Then adding the huge traffic
That made me arrive at City Hall at 4:40PM
I was so unfocused at that time
Even my plan that I was going to study was ruined
Then as I walk the feeling just left
And when I arrived Mapua
I bumped into Karl then Katsu
Then we went to the Canteen
There we found our block mates and joined them
I bought something to drink
And should be sweet
For me to gain more focus
And have better thinking due to sugar rush
I had Milo Freeze
Then just 3 minutes before 5:00PM
We all went up to our respective rooms
I arrived just in time for the start of the exam
Damn, I was not able to study that much
But not feeling any pressure though

The exam was quite hard
And I think there are some questions included
That our professor was not able to discuss
But I still think that I did very well
It is scheduled for two hours
But I was able to finish it before an hour
And I am only shy to pass my paper yet
And just waited for others to finish
Then at around 6:05PM I was already to pass my answers
Then just before I left Mapua
I texted Joyce and asked her if we are going to drink tonight
And I was able to read her message when I am in the FX already
Then we talked about details
Then I asked her if she had dinner already
Then we decided to just have dinner together
Then I told her that I'm just going straight to her dorm already
And not go up to the Burg to drop off my things
Then after 10 minutes of waiting
We went to Munch Gulp
And decided to have dinner there
That's about 7:20PM and our dinner arrived pretty fast
Then we started exchanging stories of our own
Then before 8:00PM maybe 7:50PM we left Munch
And went to Maldita's the convenience store in Burg
And I bought a couple of Muchos for us to drink
Then we went up to 1211
Then after 5 minutes we started drinking already
Around 8:15PM maybe
Then we started talking a lot
Just learning more about each other
And funny is she really didn't expect that I am that noisy
But only few people get a chance to experience that
And I like I said now she heared and knows about my real awesomeness :D
Then I looked at the clock it's only 8:55PM
And we already drank 1 bottle of Mucho already
I can say that I drank a lot more than her at that time
But I ain't tipsy yet
But somehow already exceeded my limit when drinking Red Horse
Then after opening the 2nd bottle
I drank the first refill pretty fast
Then after the refilling my tumbler for the 3rd time
I was not able to finish it
But one reason is we even talked more than drink
Well we talked about all things that's happening
Then the next time I checked the time is it is 11:30PM already
That's how fast time passed by
I thought I was already drunk and it should only be 10:30PM
But no no no, it's for real
But wait we're still not finished then
Couple of my room mates Rovin and Kuya Paeng are already asleep
Then Peping has something to finish that is due the next day
He went to Starbucks to finish it
But at around 12:30AM Joyce is still in 1211
Peping came back already
And the three of us began talking
Then after another hour at around 1:35AM, Kuya Iking arrived
And Joyce is still with us :D
Then just after 10 minutes we left Burg
Then went to her dorm
Let's say that's 1:50AM already
It was so fun just talking and drinking with a good friend
And plus she really got the chance to know me better
My awesomeness better

And at some point she shared that during their Women's Studies class
Her professor hit the topic about it is not in the nature of man
That writes diaries, journals or blogs
She and her friends objected, because they thought of me
It felt really good for my part
That my hobby is becoming a statement to prove someone wrong
That's pure awesomeness :D

Back to the long day story
My day is not over
I went back to 1211
And Peping and Kuya Iking are still up
Then I had a little chat with them
Then I tried to go to sleep and still can't
That's around 2:10AM already
And I also remembered that I haven't took a shower yet
So I went down from my bed
Then went outside but Peping is still inside the bathroom
So I just waited for him to come out
Then I went to take a quick shower
I was able to finish taking a bath at 2:40AM
Then Peping is watching cartoons
I am Weasel is the show, a classic :D
We just finished the show
Then at 3:00AM I went back to our room
And slept already

That's all about what happened during my last day of the term
I did not learn a lot this term based on academics
And it is also the longest day
Because this term I did not experience sleepless days
Unlike in the previous ones
Where I was not able to sleep for two straight days
Although I am going to fail in one of my subjects
I would still consider this one of the best terms that I ever had
I gained new friends and it is also this term
Where I became a VERY AWESOME person that I am now :D

No comments:

Followers