Friday, March 20, 2009

RTP#23: What's Next?

3rd term is officially over and it ended with a blast
So vacation has already started

No more school works
So I've got nothing to do now

But of course I don't want my vacation to end up like that
And just bumming myself up

So I started thinking of things that I could do this vacation

Of course being the awesome random thinker that I am
You could expect even more posts from me

But here's one thing that I thought of doing
And I am so into this one
And I am hoping that I would be able to accomplish this

I would record my own music album
Yes, you heared that right

Well I was awaken by this stuff
When we were in Timezone after I sang All or Nothing by O-Town
I felt like a rockstar, a real artist when I was singing
So I thought of having my own versions of those types of songs

That's why I would be calling my album

The Classics or D'Classics

And right now I am having problems in choosing the songs
My original plan was to have 15 songs in that album
But I think I would only go for 10

So that is just one thing that I would do this vacation

Another thing is I've drank a lot of beer since staying at the Burg
And I am not doing any exercise
And my “abs” that I formed while still training in the boxing gym
Is losing its form
And I want to bring it back again
So I'll be doing my regular build up for this vacation

Well the main thing this vacation is my album

I am planning to record starting today
So that I can finish it early and release it early

Wait for it guys... The awesome man will surely deliver on this one :D

No comments:

Followers