Saturday, March 28, 2009

EP#36: Four Times the Celebration

Four Times the Celebration

This is about the four graduates from Pasig

Anne, Dondie aka Chito, Jr and Kuya Ivan

Anne, Chito and Jr all graduated from Pasig Catholic College
Congratulations to the three of you

And Kuya Ivan who was still able to graduate
Congratulations to you as well

And this is a long day for me
A very long day

Okay let me begin with this thing

The original plan was we [Me, T-Tin, T-Tel and Kuya Marvin]
Were supposed to leave Cavite City between 9:30AM-10:00AM
So I set my alarm clock at 7:00AM
No, it's not because it takes me that long to get ready
But because I would still play Rock Legends in Facebook

But I was able to get up pass 8:00AM already

After eating breakfast, taking a bath and dressing up
I proceeded to my plan
Which is to play Rock Legends

We were able to leave at 10:30AM

Our first stop would be the Burg
Because we need to pick up Rovin's laundry
But we made a stop over at the Petron Gas Station at Macapagal
And I went to the restroom
Then after we bought something to drink at Treats

What I bought would be a difference maker in this day

And that is a 1 Liter C2 Apple Iced Tea

And I did not share it with anyone
I'll get back to that C2 story later

But then here's the plan when we get at the Burg
T-Tel is going to buy at Burger Machine or what I am going to call BurMac
Then Me and T-Tin will go up the Burg in 1211
Then Kuya Marvin is going to stay in the car
The plan worked out pretty well
Except for a couple of things

Kuya Iking is not in 1211
And T-Tin wanted to talk to him
And Rovin has not fixed his things yet
And he's only on his way to the Burg

But Peping is the one in 1211 that time

But then after Rovin arrived and fixing his things
Me and T-Tin went back down and left the Burg

Then all of us are in the car
And began eating our Jumbo Burgers from BurMac

Then here I will begin with my C2 story

I started drinking my C2 after eating my Burger from BurMac
Then I began joking that it's like a bottomless Iced Tea
Then our next stop would be at Tiendesitas
We arrived at Tiendesitas and my C2 is only pass halfway
And they said I can't leave it in the car because it would spoil
And then I brought it out from the car
Then started drinking it again as we were walking
And looking for Mom and Tina's restaurant
And then I finished drinking it, all by myself
Then we were not able to find that restaurant
So we just went to Hacienda instead and had lunch there
And then there I began too feel bad, really bad
Every ten minutes I think I am going to the bathroom to pee
I felt so bad that I was not able to have rice during lunch
And even my sibs are shocked because I'm only eating that much

And I felt like that for about 2 hours

This will definitely go in my book
The Rulebook
Wait for this guys

Then after eating lunch
And recovering from the 1 Liter C2 side-effect
We stareted going around Tiendesitas
Then while in the Antiques section
Our Mom called and asking for one of us
To go to PCC and take pictures of the graduation
Even though I am not the one who went
I am sort of pissed
Because of that thing that happened
Because from the start she already knew that she needs the camera
And it is again on the last minute where she demanded for it
By the way it was T-Tel who went there

And the three of us Me, T-Tin and Kuya Marvin
Were left in Tiendesitas and still going around

Nothing so special happened that time
So I'm just going to fast forward to when we left

And then our next stop would be Boni High
Or Bonifacio High Street

Because the dinner is going to be in Friday's in Boni High

Again my Mom made a reservation for 7:00PM
So we were there just before 7:00PM
And Mama Nene and Papa Gorio were already there

Then at around 7:30PM Tito Ricky and Tita Luella arrived

And we were already having our starters at that time

And it's already 9:00PM when all of us were there

And literally we the ones who came early
Were already having desserts
My God, I would really trade a Starbuck Coffee for this one
The dessert is so good

Then at around 9:30PM
We started taking pictures
It's like having a photoshoot in there

Then we left Friday's at 10:30PM
Just imagine I was in the restaurant for more than 3 hours

Then we did a little family picture taking after it

Then when we were about to leave Boni High
T-Tin can't find our parking ticket
Then they ended up paying for the lost ticket

We were able to leave Boni High at 11:50PM
And were able to arrive in Cavite at 1:30AM already

But there's another story behind this

On our way home while in the car
They started sharing horror stories of their own

And the whole “sundo” concept thing really creeped me out
I mean T-Tin had an experience regarding this thing
And that what really creeped me out
So I know I need to do something to cover up that thought
So that's why I ended up playing Rock Legends

And I was able to go to sleep at 3:30AM already

No comments:

Followers