Monday, March 23, 2009

EP#35: T-Tel's Graduation

Before anything else
Congratulations sis
You made it!!! :D

A very memorable day for her indeed
Too bad I was not able to go inside and attend the ceremony
Because of the stupid dress code

Well the gentlemen are required to wear

Collared shirts: Check
Slacks: X [story about this below]
Leather Shoes: Check [But it's in the Burg]

Here's the thing about my slacks
I used it like 2 weeks ago
But I was not able to take
My laundry back home that time
And I was able to take i back home last Thursday
And it is scheduled to be washed tomorrow Tuesday
And another thing is
I don't know if I was able to bring it home
Or I left it at the Burg
And my other slacks is in Pasig
So basically I can't really go inside
Because I've got no slacks

So I just waited for T-Tin
Because we were the ones assigned
To make reservations for the reception
Or basically the dinner celebration for T-Tel
It was originally planned to be held at Emerald Garden
But there's a sort of mix ups
So we just went to Mall of Asia [MOA]
And then there we should find a restaurant
Where we are going to eat later on

But before that let me just go back at some parts

While waiting for T-Tin
I just hanged out at the Burg
But not for long

Because my Mom asked me to buy some flowers for T-Tel
But too bad the flower shop is closed
But at the same time Joyce texted me
If I want to go with them and eat at Tropical Hut [Trop]
And I've got nothing left to do
So I decided to go with them

There was also a problem in trying to reach T-Tin
I was trying to call her
But according to the operator
The number is out of reach

Then while we are in Trop
I was able to make a call to T-Tin
And then there we talked on
How we are going to meet each other
And where are we heading

So she just picked me up
Across Trop the side walk of DLSU main

So just after 10-15 minutes
I said goodbye to Joyce and her friends
Then went across the street

Then after 5 minutes
I saw the Taxi where T-Tin's at
And it stopped to pick me up

Then we went to MOA and began to look
For the restaurant that we want

And at some point
We bumped into the whole Chin Family

Then we had little talk
Then eventually separated ways

T-Tin and I found Racks
And thought that it would be fine
If we are going to eat there
But they are not accepting reservations
So we looked for another one

Then we found Lamesa Grill

I'll be fast forwarding to the food there

We ordered a set meal for 12 persons

And I mean there's a lot of food that time
Everything tastes great
Even the vegetables tastes good
I really don't eat a lot of veggies
But that I was able to eat more than I used to

I took pictures of the food
Just after it was served

We were in the restaurant for more than 2 hours
Or even almost 3 hours

But we all were stuffed
And we all had a great time

No comments:

Followers