Thursday, March 5, 2009

RTP#19: Is It Good Enough?

This is about my professor handing out awards
For the best reflection paper in the class

I really want to get an award in this

Not expecting to have the first prize though
Just to have my paper named one of the best is good enough

But question is is my paper good enough to be one of the best?

I really don't know

First, is even though I've got good thoughts
The grammatical errors really do hurt me a lot
And in a graded paper it is highly considered
So I don't know how is my grammar in my paper

I did my paper like I'm just blogging
Just like telling an experience
That's how I did it
So I am not so sure if it is good enough

But I really want an award
My cliche is not that strong either

If only she told us that there would be awards
I would've done a better paper

I can say that I have a good paper
Because I've just read it

I followed instructions
Although being my typical self
One element that I'm really missing
Is having wide range of words

As I've said earlier
I made my paper just like a blog post
I made it very easy reading

That even a high-school student could understand it clearly

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing

And just imagine
I've got nominated for best-actor in that class
And if I'm going to and hopefully receive an award for my paper
How awesome am I? :D

No comments:

Followers