Sunday, March 15, 2009

EP#30: Just Chillin'

This happened tonight March 11,2009
A long day indeed

After my defense and arriving at the Burg
I felt so tired and already looking for rest

But after I took a shower
I felt reenrgized so I prepared my drink
Then as I am pouring my red horse into my tumbler
Peping arrived

Then he was drinking Pale Pilsen in can

We including Rovin who is just watcing TV
Began talking about all things that's happening

Just exchanging stories

It felt great
Having a semi-serious talk with them

It's really one of those things that I really like about staying here at the Burg

I mean you can definitely talk to these about anything

From the how's school to the crushes and almost everyhting almost under the sun

In fact I am sort of tipsy right now

But I really had a long day

But it ended in a good note

So still it's a very awesome day for me

Goonight.. :D

No comments:

Followers