Friday, March 20, 2009

EP#34: Kick Off

This happened yesterday March 19 '09
When T-Tin and Kuya Marvin picked me up from the Burg

And also it's their day-off so decided to go to somewhere else
And we including T-Tel went to Makati
Specifically in the Ayala area

We parked the car in Greenbelt
Then when we got down we went to the newly opened
Bench Fix Lab just outside Glorietta
Kuya Marvin is going to have a haircut
Then we left him there
Then the three of us went to Glorietta
And began to window shop

Then after nearly an hour or so
Kuya Marvin is back with us
Then we head to Sbarro to eat merienda
And for the Chocolate Calzogne
That they are craving for
Well I really did not like it that much

After there we are thinking of watching a movie
But unfortunately there isn't anything that we find fun to watch
So after buying all that we need and want to buy
We went to Timezone and just did videoke
Finally I was able to sing Go On Girl :D
Then T-Tel left earlier because she's going to meet up with Ate Det
Then the three of us [Me, Kuya Marvin and T-Tin]
Went to Greenbelt 3 to find a place where we are going to eat

And here we are in Marciano's
A New-Yorker Italian Restaurant

And some of the names of their dishes
Are named after from famous TV show characters that was featured in a New-York City setting
Such as the cast members of Friends
And I also saw someone from The Godfather I think
And Peter Petreli from Heroes

And the waitress are hot
They look good I mean :D

And there's this waiter that served our Iced Tea and water
Who served it while saying this

“Amazing Iced Tea” then followed it up with “Amazing Water”

Oh I fit very well in here that's what came to my mind

A amazing place for a very awesome person like me :D hahaha

Well I had the Joey Tribbiani's Mac and Cheese
And I've got to tell you the food definitely is amazing
I love that place and I would definitely go back there
Maybe with my date at that time :D

I would just cut this here

There's still some missing part in this story
But I am not going to spill it

Well that's a very good way to kick-off my vacation
Even though there's still that really made it bad
I'll take it :D

I'm going to leave you with a lyrics from one of Ne-Yo's songs

“You never pick a street fight with Floyd Mayweather”

No comments:

Followers