Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RTP#21: Diamond Post

This is my 75th blog entry
And funny thing is I haven't shared why am I blogging

So I would discuss everything in this post
And if you are wondering

What are those RTP, RP, LP, PP and EP before each title
I would be discussing those too

Let me start on why am I blogging?

The very first reason why I started blogging
Is to impress the girls
Yes, that's right
And it worked out pretty well
Because here I was somehow able to impress Che
In fact my first blog entry PP#1: Cellphone
Is dedicated to her
And PP#2: 143-So Much is also for her

Then after we broke up
For about 5 months my blog site is passive

Then I resumed blogging November 2008
I got inspired by Kuya Didoy's blog
Then that really started everything once again
This time I am not writing to impress
I am writing just to express myself
My thoughts, my feelings and my experiences
Like a high-tech journal

And then after watching the Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Another reason came to my mind
And that is to write everything while it's fresh
Because eventually I will forget about it

Just like my first club experience
I know I wrote about it but I think I lost it

Even though I can still write about it right now
It is not as detailed as the other one

In fact when I'm viewing my blog archive
There's some posts that I already forgot what is about

And it feels good that I am able to go back to those stories

Then next part is the codes before the title

Random Thought Post (RTP) – is about the random things that suddenly pops into my mind
Review Post (RP) – is about the movie reviews and tv shows review and everything that I evaluated
Experience Post (EP) – these posts is about the things that experienced whether it's a problem, special occasion or anything that is happening to me
Poem Post (PP) – these are the poems that I wrote, and would remain poems and not turned in to songs
Lyric Post (LP) – these are the song lyrics that I composed, it's only lyrics it does not have any real melody yet

I made these codes because I find it cool

Like when I am going to tell someone about one of my posts

I would say it like this

“According to RTP#5...” awesome isn't it? :D

I got the idea from The Bro Code from Barney Stinson
I remember he once said

“According to article #32 [I think] of the Bro Code, it is stated...”

That's where I got the whole categorizing idea

I really enjoy blogging it is pretty obvious how much I enjoy it
Now I'm in Post # 75 and who knows
Someday I am writing about Post #750 already

As my mind comes up with more interesting stuffs
And as I deal with life
And as long as I can find something to write about
There is going to be a new entry in my blog site

No comments:

Followers