Saturday, March 21, 2009

RTP#25: It's Only One Awesome Idea

It is stated in RTP#23
That I am going to record my very own music album
Which is "D'Classics"

A collection of classic songs
To be sang by me
And I am very excited to do this
Just last night I was able to complete the track list
D'Classics is composed of 10 songs [with no OPM]
Because I am planning to do a separate album for that

And earlier I tried to record my first song
And it came out to be a mess
I mean a huge mess
Honestly my voice kinda sucked during the first time
Because I was literally just trying it out
But what bothered me more is the mic
It is extremely sensitive
Every deeper breath is recorded
That's how sensitive the mic is

Well it's quite impossible to do this
But still possible

And will I pursue on this?
Nah, I don't think so

Here's the thing I wanted this
To be just me having fun while doing this
And I'm no longer to have the fun that I expected to have
Because of that stupid mic

Well maybe it's not yet the right time
For me to really go and do this recording thing
Or maybe I will find something better
To do for this vacation
Or also maybe it really is just an awesome idea after all

But no matter what happens
I can still go through this vacation
Even with this huge change of plan

Plan A didn't work
Then being a very awesome man
I would be able to come up with plan B

And I think it's going to be
LEGEND...


wait for it...






DARY!!! :D

No comments:

Followers