Saturday, May 9, 2009

EP#38: First Day of the 8th Term

This is it April 20, 2009 the school opening day. I woke up at 5:30AM and I immediately ate breakfast then took a bath and dressed up. Still had a lot of time on the clock I was able to finish preparing at 6:05AM I scheduled myself to leave at 6:45AM. So I went online just to drain my energy in Mafia Wars. Then I was able to finish that at 6:25AM. So I am about to leave but there's one thing that is missing in my bag and that would be the third most important thing for me to bring and that would be my Certificate of Matriculation (CM), first would be my wallet and second is my school ID. I was able to find it and then left the house at 6:35AM of course ahead of my schedule. And I was able to get in the bus at exactly 6:45AM. Because I am one bus ahead of my schedule I expected to arrive earlier, but this is a major letdown.

Here's a little story why I am so disappointed about this trip. Well I've done the same routine for about 9 months and the average travel time would be 1 hour and 30 minutes considering the traffic.

And in this trip it took 2 hours and 15 minutes to reach Manila City Hall and I still need to walk for about 8 minutes to reach my room. And I don't like being late especially on the first day of class. Fortunately my professor isn't there yet. And my first class is COE128: Discrete Math. Surprisingly I know many people in this class I was only expecting Guiller and Roi to be the ones I know but it turned out that some of my blockmates like Tom, Rhodz, Benes, Jaytee and Daryl were also there and also Kurt a classmate from COE116L. And I am relieved when the professor entered and it is not Ma'am Joyce Santos, who is a professor who I don't really like. And also in my next class she could be my prof but she also isn't so what the hell I got pretty lucky this time. By the way my second class is COE116 lec. Then we (Rhodz, Tom and Me) had lunch at Suqui's. Then after it I went to my third class already, my Math class, well Guiller said that our professor wouldn't be a terror and it turned out that he is right about this, because our professor is Sir Kit-Kat Villaluz, according to other students when he is your prof you have a better chance of passing the subject already. After that class is my vacant. And I just bought something to drink the went to the school gym and watched the varsity training. Then I went in my last class for the day with high expectations regarding the girls in the class. Well my subject is SS10 even frosh's can take that subject and also higher batches so that's why even in a school where male population is more dominant I am quite expecting some girls to make that subject more interesting. My professor here is Boy Abunda! Of course I am kidding, he just look like him in some way. But I heared he gives hard quizzes so I need to do some studying in this subject as well.

Then after my last class I immediately went straight home, I went to the Bus loading station and I let the first bus pass because I wont get any comfortable seat already because majority of the seats are taken. I decided to go on the next bus and it started to move at 4:00PM and I was expecting to arrive in Cavite at 6:00PM the most but instead I arrived at 6:30PM.

So having a grand total of 4 hours and 45 minutes for my travel time for that day I decided that I would stay in Pasig during school days. And that's where I am right now.

No comments:

Followers