Saturday, May 9, 2009

RTP#30: From A Refreshing Vacation A Very Rough Road

From a Refreshing Vacation to a Rough Road

Well I am studying in a quarter term school so that would mean that we are having four firsts day of school and more but shorter vacations than the others. In this post I would be talking about two things first is my most recent vacation which is by the way quite longer than usual and the other one is a preview of what's going to happen in the next couple of months.

This might be a long one so I am going to start to tell about what happen to my vacation right now.

So being a very energetic guy and being the kind of person who doesn't want to put time to waste I began thinking of things that would make this vacation meaningful and not just spend it by bumming out. Well I've blogged about this so just read it. And things didn't turn out the way I planned it to happen. Here's a list of what I did this vacation:

1. I played Facebook games such as Rock Legends!, Mafia Wars, Pet Society and Texas Hold'em Poker. And I really spent a lot of time playing those games everyday. In fact I am 6 levels shy of reaching the max level in Rock Legends as of today.

2. I played a lot of badminton in the previous weeks.

3. I watched HIMYM all over again and became more awesome.

4. I slept a lot and I think I became a little taller because of that.

5. I went swimming once.

6. How can I forget I played Wii a lot especially on the last week of my vacation.

7. I went to the mall several times.

8. I went to graduation celebrations three times.

9. I was able to hang out with one of my high school best friend on one Saturday afternoon.

10. I moved out from the Burg.

11. Had a not so holy week. (Check out EP#37)

12. Of course I still blog, but I am lazy in terms of posting my stories.

13. I was able to write several songs also.

14. I watched Wrestlemania 25 via Internet and just last night (Saturday) at one of the channels in the TV.

15. I attempted to record my own album.

Those are pretty much the highlights of my vacation, well I expected it too be boring but the tables have been turned around. Now I still wish that vacation is still on going but it is over. And I am quite confused of what I should feel about going back to school. I am a little excited because I am getting rich once again. But I know that I would be facing one hell of a term.

Why?

Then we proceed to the second and last thing that I am going to talk about for now.

Thing is I still arranged my schedule in such a way that would be better if I am going to stay at the Burg. But there's a little change of plans so I just have to deal with this for now. And another thing is I am going to start applying for shifting this term. And that would mean that aside from my usual load in my schedule I would be needing to spend some time in school even after my classes are finished just to fix things that has something to do with my shifting. Again it may look like things are not going to be that hard I just think that it would be. But not this time I am once again going to adjust in terms of traveling to school and from school. And there's also something that is meant to change things again and that is according to T-Tel the highway is going to get fixed and would cause major traffic. So therefore I would probably be staying in Pasig instead of staying here in Cavite. Then when they already find a place where T-Tel, Anne and me would stay and also with our Mom, then I would be living there instead of living in Pasig or Cavite.

Well I can definitely say that this is one wild term I am going to face and so help me God and please make me more awesome so that I would be able to get through this more smoothly.

And I am going to leave you guys with this and this is what should always be on my mind right now as I am going to a rough road for the next couple of months.

"God NEVER gives us trials that we cannot overcome."

No comments:

Followers