Monday, May 25, 2009

EP#39: Happy 8 Day

Well this thing happened like two weeks ago. It was a Monday and this happened by sheer luck and coincidence but still it is remarkable.

It all started when I rid the FX on my way to school, I left the house in Pasig 10 minutes late from the time that I supposed to leave which is 7:30AM so I left the house aroud 7:40AM. And luckily the FX still has one vacant seat which I occupied then off we go. Then I am seated in the middle row behind the passenger seat of the front row. And beside me is a 8.25. Well it is still vacation for the other schools so it is very seldom that I'll get the chance to sit beside a 8 or higher in the FX during this period. And also if you're going to think of it if I wasn't late for 10 minutes I would most probably be sitting in a different place at that time. Because that's how time works in Manila every minute counts. Then also in the jeepney ride to SM Manila I also encountered a 8. Then while walking on my to Mapua I also encountered several 8s or higher.

Basically during this day everywhere I go except the male restroom I've been seeing 8s or higher. I thought it is my birthday.

And just to clarify things when I said I am seeing 8s everywhere 8 is the least there's also some 9s. And those 8s and 9s are only their points which means with the bonus points they could possibly reach 13-14.

I'll be introducing to you 12.1. Now 12.1 is a girl that I know and I like. 12.1 fyi is her number with bonus points already. Well this was based on the improved numbers criteria of mine but she was a 9.2 based on the first one.

Well I was sitting in the school gym my row is barely occupied then as time goes by there's this girl who sat like 4 seats to my right. And from my view she sorts of look like 12.1. And I can't help but look at her from time to time. But of course it's not 12.1 because if it's her we're talking and sitting next to one another already.

Weird huh, well that's how it goes even though I was able to see a lot of 8s that day one girl still stood out against the rest, and that girl is 12.1

No comments:

Followers