Monday, May 25, 2009

LP#12: Dream Please Come True

Written: May 13, 2009 @ 10:08AM
By: Benj Medina III

If I would be given a chance
To choose a dream to come true
Among the millions of dreams I had
I would choose the one I had last night

First it's you and me holding hands
While walking in a mall with a friend
I clearly saw a picture of our hands
Joined together and my grip is getting tighter

I also saw how it happened
I didn't just grabbed your hand out of nowhere
Slowly like dipping my toes in a pool
To check the temperature of the water

And after doing so
You in return took my hand
And joined them with yours

But wait I'm just getting started

The next part of my dream
Would be the part which made me choose this dream
Among the million dreams I had
Is the one that I want to be real

You and I sitting on a bed
Facing each other
While you're looking down and writing
I am staring at you

Out of the blue I asked you
What's up with this?
And that one earlier?
Are we dating now?

While you're still doing your thing you said "Yes"
I was so surprised that I asked you "Really?"
Not once but twice
Still you said "Yes"

Then before I asked you again for the last time
I made you look into my eyes
By calling you by your name twice
And tapping the bed twice to get your attention
And doing a gesture that says look into my eyes

While looking straight at each other
For the last time I asked and you said "Yeah"
Then you went back on doing your thing

And after a short pause

Slowly I moved closer to you and hugged you
You hugged me as well
My mouth is near your left ear
I whispered "I love you"
Then you whispered back "I love you too"

Then it's like the final picture in a movie
You and me hugging each other

My vision was so clear
That I even know what we're wearing
You were wearing a white shirt plus jeans
And I am wearing a black with white stripes jacket plus jeans

Definitely it is the perfect ending
Simple yet unforgettable
And I hope this dream would be real
Because I can't wait on what's going to happen next

No comments:

Followers