Saturday, May 9, 2009

RTP#29: Weird

A very common word that is used to describe something different, odd or unique. Well this is not a English lesson so I'm just going straight to the main thing now, and that is lately things have been pretty weird for me. And just to prove it I'm going to list down the things that I really find weird in some way. It is me speaking so expect some of not so weird stuff that I still find weird at some point.

1.I didn't blog about several things already, well it's okay if those are RTPs but no no I passed on at least 4 EPs. [Why weird? Of course I blog almost 85% that happened to me.]
2.My average time of surfing the net is like about 4 hours a day, that's the average when I'm here in Cavite. And just today I went online at 8:40PM already and logged out at 9:20PM. It's not that I don't have anything to do. I mean I can definitely kill more than 2 hours by playing at Facebook alone. And this did not just happened today, these past three days I think my average online hours per day is down to 2 hours. [Of course, I can't blog without getting online, silly me]
3.I wrote two songs on a notebook and not straight to my laptop, and I wrote those 2 songs in less than 40 minutes combined [The last time I did that is about half a year ago when I still don't have my laptop, talking about the thing that I wrote in my notebook and not that I wrote those songs pretty fast]
4.I am really having a hard time sleeping lately, I mean even after a very intense badminton game I still can't sleep even though I want to already. Oh no it's not because of insomnia. I am not going to spill out this one.
5.I can't stop thinking about the missing element in #4, the one which I didn't spill out.
6.I can't come up with any RTPs lately except for this post.
7.I am no longer affected about the Phoenix Suns not able to reach the playoffs this year. [I am a huge Suns fan since like Steve Nash came and until now I am]
8.I watched HIMYM Seasons 1-4 again and I am twice as awesome as before... hahaha [Just wanted to end this list on a high note]

Let's be real life is full of changes and life is fast-paced and if you can't keep up with the changes you'll be left behind. But keep in mind if you don't want things to change you can really do something about it. First thing is you have to know how to take a pause and think and realize these things that could go wrong along the way and then think about a resolve and maybe get a one step ahead of it.

No comments:

Followers