Saturday, May 9, 2009

RTP#31: A Bucket of Ice Cold Water Please

I only posted 2 blog posts last month, but fyi I didn't really stopped blogging, I was just so lazy to do anything lazy enough to ignore posting my stories. I was so hooked in my facebook-cation playing games in that site and playing Wii. As a matter of fact I expected to have more than 15 posts for that month but I was able to come up with 10 only.

And also during that vacation is when I've decided to apply for shifting in the incoming term. Well no one hold me back from it. But here's the thing it's clearly my decision to do such thing so I'm also the one who should put an act on it.

But...

Ever since the first week of school everything is still unstable for me. And it's only in this week that I have settled down a bit. Because the original plan was I am going to stay at the Burg, then we decided that I would go home in Cavite instead. But, due to the overwhelming traffic jam that I have experienced during the first day of class, I decided to go home in Pasig during school days instead.

The plan that I had in mind was from Mondays - Wednesdays [morning], I'll be staying in Pasig and from Wednesdays [after class] - Sundays I'll be in Cavite. Why is my plan like that? Because I can just go to Manila with T-Tin during Fridays and also come back with her the same day, she has a car so that's why travel time would be lessen. And during Thursdays I have no class.

So this is the first week where I was able to execute my plan perfectly.

But...

I haven't made a move on shifting yet, and I need to make a move asap or else I will not make it. I won't be able to apply for shifting this term.

So that's why I am asking for a bucket of ice cold water so that I will pour it on me so that I would be awaken and start moving.

No comments:

Followers