Thursday, May 28, 2009

EP#42: PT Clinic '09 Outing: Caylabne

This happened today May 28 '09 we went to Caylabne Beach Resort at Ternate, Cavite. The one's who are included in this outing are the PT Clinic staffs and our family. We are 9 in the group composed of Me, T-Tel, T-Tin, Anne, Mommy, Kuya Natz, Kuya Nino, Ate Leslie and Ate Ann. We used two cars T-Tin's and Mom's the whole family except for T-Tin were in the Lite Ace and T-Tin together with Kuya Natz picked up the rest of the staffs mentioned above in their respective houses, I think. We were set to leave at 7:00AM but we left the house at 7:30AM. Oh well, that's the way it always goes. Btw I have a cold today and not feeling very well but I really want to go with them so I just thought of being awesome and not being sick and that did the trick.

Then during the road trip it was not really far but it took us I think 1 and a half hour, well I'm not sure because I didn't wear my watch today. On the way to the resort we encountered beautiful nature as seen from both sides of the road. So I started taking pictures using my very awesome MP5 player.

And here we are in front of the gate of the resort, we pulled over to eat snack before entering because it is a no brought food allowed resort. And all of a sudden it rained we stayed there for about 20 minutes and we saw a bus going inside the resort. I thought it was a tourist bus but no they are the Dangerous Drugs something.

Oh well moving on then, so here we are in the resort it's like as if we rented the whole resort we're the only ones who were in it. No not really of course there are other people in there but still it almost looked like a private beach resort.

When we finally settled down we started walking and went to a couple of awesome picture taking spots but it really is a long walk from the beach, not just long but very long. Walking under the extreme heat of the sun and not feeling a hundred percent because of that stupid cold, I am really feeling exhausted after that picture taking.

And after it we went to the restaurant in the resort to eat lunch and beside the restaurant is the deep big pool. It really is deep and in fact it is 7ft and how deep it is for me if I just stand up there and raised my hands up the only thing that you'll be able to see are my fingertips. No joke, it's really that deep, but who cares it's still like me awesome.

Then after eating we went back to the resorts other pool the dirty pool. But we played "taya sa gitna" there and it was really fun. I've been it couple of times wait oh yes twice. Then as time passed by we got tired of playing and transferred to the sea but I was only with T-Tel and Anne at that time and I was the only one who went in the sea. It's kind of scary it feels like a shark is coming after you. And then I saw T-Tin and the others on their way to the deep big pool so I went there as well. And began swimming from end to end and end to end. Then when we all decided to go back to the beach and rent the Aqua Trike. Kuya Natz, T-Tel, Mom and I we're the ones who were left in the deep big pool and I started doing my tumbling dive or my T-Dive.

Then after a short while we all went back to the beach and go Aqua Triking the first ones to go are Kuya Natz and Kuya Nino followed by Ate Ann and Ate Leslie then by Me and T-Tin and then Anne and T-Tel rid after us and the last pair to ride it was Me again and Mom. It was really fun but somehow tiring. We rented it for an hour and we only spent less than 30 minutes after all of us have riden the Aqua Trike. But of course I tried to do it on my own I went around with it twice. Then went back to the deep big pool and started doing T-Dives again.

At around 4:30PM we all went to clean up ourselves and be ready to leave the place. And after taking a shower and dressing up we all left the beach resort but stopped over at the Eagle Viewing Spot still inside the resort and did some picture taking and then left the resort.

We then dropped Kuya Nino off because then ate at Lolo Claro's well I was so tired that I was not able to read the description of what I've ordered properly. I thought it was 1/4 chicken + lumpiang shanghai + pancit canton. But in turned out that it is only lumpiang shaghai and pancit canton. Well my bad. After eating there we went home.

So even though I'm sick I was still able to keep up with them and was able to do the things I wanted such as T-Diving and jump shots. And it looks like from my story we only did few stuffs but I can say that really time flies when you're having fun. And it's been a long time since I've been in a beach but this experience was deifinitely like me, wait for it.. Awesome! Together with my family and the PT staffs just like me we all had a blast today.

No comments:

Followers