Saturday, May 9, 2009

RTP#32: 100th Post!!!

First of all I really didn't expected that I would be able to write 100 posts for my blogsite. Actually it is more than a hundred already if I am considering the most controversial ones that I didn't post and will not post. And this is another milestone for my blogsite so that would mean that this post should tell a special story. And that story that I picked for this one is "The Plan" where I'll talk about my plans after I graduate. Even though it is far from now I already know what I am going to do with the money that I'd be earning from my future job and how am I going to live my life.

I have two plans actually one is when I am not single and in a serious relationship and the other one would be when I am single. But let me start discussing this thing that I would really like to have that doesn't involve any of the two parameters given above. And that is to buy my own condo unit aka my bachelor's pad or b-pad.

I want my b-pad to be 2 story because I want to have the pole thing that is similar to what the firemen uses where they just slide down to get down from the 2nd floor to the ground floor, I really think that it would be really cool. No, not cool... awesome. Then my b-pad would have a plasma tv and I am thinking of what game console to buy, and I also want to have a super desktop computer. I want my b-pad alone to impress everyone who sets foot in it especially the ladies of course. And also I want it to be centralized. The location would be either in Rockwell or Serendra well I am still thinking of it.

Then let me proceed in discussing my plan when I have a serious girlfriend at this point. Well I am telling you she's one lucky girl, we'll be eating dinner either at Greenbelt or just to make things easier to understand I will take her to really good places to eat and hang out. And of course she would have all-access in my b-pad. Car is not my priority once I finished furnishing my b-pad then I think buying a car would be next in the list.

And if ever I am single then it's the time to make the Philippines the States. Once my b-pad is furnished then I would start dating girls, party, hang-out with my friends in bars or in Starbucks. I would be living the life as the say.

As you can see my plan is really simple. Of course I also got plans regarding helping my family and also my friends have access in my b-pad as well.

They say "life starts at 40", "life starts at 21/18" and so on. But for me life would start a year or 2 as you earn from your job. That would be at age 23 or 24 most probably.

So therefore for me life starts at 23.5.

No comments:

Followers