Saturday, May 9, 2009

LP#11: Hurry

One day I found myself
Alone in a room
Nowhere to go
Got a bomb right in front of me

And it only got 3 minutes till it explodes

Tick tock tick tock
Clock's ticking and I ain't moving
All I do is thinking got to act now
Or else I'll be saying goodbye

And when there's nowhere to go
And you're all alone
With the world against you
What do you do?

After the moment of shock faded
I started moving and no time is wasted
Because there's another way to end this
There's only one piece that is missing

To conquer it all
But I've got be careful
Because like defusing a bomb
With a single mistake
And all will be over

No I don't want that ending
Even though my whole life will be changing
It's a risk I'm willing to take
And will only be make and not break

For the world is so tough
Sometimes you've got to risk it all
And let your self be vulnerable to failure
Defy the odds and look forward for more in the future

No comments:

Followers