Monday, May 25, 2009

RTP#33: A Foggy Road

This is also a late post but a not so late post just a slightly late post. So what is this about this is the about my future. And as the title says it is foggy so it is not so clear but I know where I am heading.

Well first of all that I am officially not staying in the Burg anymore and I don't think that I am still going back and stay in that place in the future. As of now the plan is for me to stay in Cavite until we found a place where T-Tel, Anne and Me are going to stay. So I am going to stay here in Cavite before the new school year starts I think. And it looks like that things are just going okay given that situation, but not for me, well for you to understand clearly this is what I did throughout my 2 years in college. In terms of where I am staying.

1st year 1st term - 1st year 3rd term: I am traveling more than 3 hours a day (average) from Cavite to Mapua and from Mapua to Cavite.
1st year 4th term: I moved in Pasig and travel time was cut to 1 and a half hour a day from Pasig to Mapua and from Mapua to Pasig.
2nd year 1st term - 2nd year 3rd term: I moved in the Burg and travel time was cut to an hour a day via FX and 40 minutes a day via LRT.

And there you can see that I've been living at different places throughout my college, and I often joke about this but it is sort of hard for me at some point, and that is I often say that I have many houses. And in a month or two there would be a plus one in the places where I lived in throughout college. But my thing here is it's really kinda hard because once I found the rhythm that's when I get better results. I am very steady right now at the Burg, then I am shifting back to going back and forth to Cavite again. And once again I'll be experiencing the everyday traffic stress. Then after a month once I get used to it once again I'll be moving to somewhere else again, then there bang! Right on the money! I am going to start adjusting to the new place again and repeat the whole process of getting back to the rhythm once again.

And then the next thing is my shifting to another course.

Well I am shifting because of a very practical reason. And that reason would be now a days even non-computer related graduates are programmers and that's what I want to be a programmer I only took CoE because of the simple reason that I would get the advantage among the others once I apply for a job. But back in the real world our job is so in demand that they even consider hiring people that got a little programming background and then train them to get better. And I am a year delay right now, and if I am going to shift I will be cutting off that delay and graduate earlier. But of course shifting is a long process in our school. So I don't know when I am going to get approved for shifting.

And then comes the last one that is bumming me out.

Most probably and I hope that next term I would be enrolling as an IT or CS student already and thing is I am also going to change my campus. So that's another big change to consider and it's still unclear because of the place on where I am going to stay because that would affect how I am going to travel to Mapua Makati.

And another thing that is unclear for me and that is regarding you know who, but right now I also don't want to get involved in a relationship because even she is a very awesome person like me I don't want to share this load that I am carrying with her. Once I got off this foggy road and she's still there which I hope, then it's the right time for me to do something about this.

Despite carrying this things I still manage to do well. And that's why even it seems like I am joking I always thank God that He made me this awesome, it's true because if He didn't I am probably breaking down right now.

No comments:

Followers