Monday, May 25, 2009

PP#5: Request

Praying that someday you'll be mine
Longing for your love
Everything will be fine

All that I am asking for is one chance
So that I'll let you see how real is this feeling that
Everyday is just getting stronger and
God knows that if you'll give me a chance
I won't put it waste

Very seldom that I do something like this but
Ever since we met I felt something different
Magical that's how others describe it

Eagerness to see you everyday is what I felt
One day is a thousand days from enough
Not even a week with you will minimize the gap

Every time I close my eyes it's you I see
Can't stop thinking of you
How I wish you're with me today
And tomorrow and maybe forever

Can't ask for something more because God knows
Ever since that day all I wanted is one chance

No comments:

Followers