Monday, May 25, 2009

RTP#34: Blog Slump

I have not uploaded any post that is written on the same day lately. Why? What's are the reasons behind my so called "blog slump"?

1. My schedule is the first thing to blame. Every Mondays and Tuesdays I'm staying in Pasig. And fyi I am always using my laptop when I am composing and uploading a blog entry. Why not compose it in my laptop then store it in a flash drive then go to a computer shop then upload it there? Well, first of all once I arrive in Pasig my energy level is quite low already so I need to rest for a while then eat dinner then start doing school stuffs then follow it by writing some stuffs and chatting with my cousins then sleep. That's how it works when I am in Pasig. And btw the average time that I arrive in Pasig is 6:00PM. And the earliest time that I go to sleep is at 10:30PM.

2. The disconnected DSL in Cavite. Well this thing is quite a shocker. For almost 2 weeks until yesterday our DSL connection is down. And who to blame of course no one else but those agents who we are calling from time to time and from day to day and still not able to work on our problem.

3. Another reason is the book that I am writing. Yes, I have come up with something to write about. Just wait for it. Sometimes instead of composing a new blog entry I am trying to come up with something new for my book. Remember that dream of seeing a book written by me in a bookstore? Once I've finished this book I can possibly make that dream come true. T-Tin told me that she'd be my editor and she also knows someone who owns a bookstore and that owner knows some publishers that could possibly publish my book. Well as of now I am still far from finishing this thing but I am trying my best to finish it asap.

These 3 reasons are quite simple when taken individually but when these reasons happens at the same time, it's quite a load. But now the only reason that is still on the wall is #3. The others are gone for now. I will try to upload a new entry as often as possible.

No comments:

Followers