Saturday, May 9, 2009

RTP#28: The Burg

Well another chapter is finished thus another will unfold. The Burg was where I've been staying during school days for the past 9 months. Wow! Time really flies when you're having fun. I love that place and it made me a better person. Too bad the time has come where I need to move out and relocate once again.

Staying at the Burg really made me grow as a person. I became more independent, I learned how to manage my time properly, I developed self-discipline when it comes to studying, I learned how to budget my money better and also I learned a lot from my roommates.

Well speaking of my roommates I am giving a huge THANK YOU to this guys. They are the type of people who you can talk about anything and just like a friend said to me "may sense kausap". These four guys are really cool and responsible as well. Yes we drink like 10 times in a month but we know when is the right time and not the right time to. And also yes we talk about everything from the daily experiences at school or at work, the girls, the high-school memories, the problems in school, girls, family or even those things that bothers us.

A lot of memories were made at unit 1211. Friendships are made, mini-drinking sessions are held, numerous and remarkable movies and tv shows were watched, bets are won and lost in NBA 2K9 and also the fiercest Mortal Combat battles.

And what would I miss about the Burg and around it?

Everything. My roommates, my friends, the drinking sessions [I'm gonna miss beer!!!], the window where you can see the LRT and get some fresh air, the siren of the firetrucks, the hilarious experiences, the weird Korean neighbor who knocks his ceiling which causes a lot of noise [but this guy already left like since January I think or even before it], the very sloppy elevator, the pretty girls that you will see at the lobby and around the Burg as you go outside, Dat's Mix, Sinangag Express [SEX], Burger Machine [BurMac], videoke at Prov [a lot of memories in this place], Munch Gulp [also here], Tropical Hut [Trop], 10Q, United Pharmacy [UP], University Mall [UM], Maldita's convenience store, my I'm also studying at La Salle jokes, the pest controls, the sleepless nights because of cramming for a project to be submitted the next day, the WWE pay-per-views, the DotA and L4D nights, the FHM and Maxim magazines, the complains on the NBA Live Top 5 plays of the day or I must say the LeBron James Top 5 Plays of the day?

If there's anything I failed to mention I'm sure I'm gonna miss it too.

I won't forget this time of my life the time that I would say that Life is TAFT!

No comments:

Followers