Saturday, December 13, 2008

RP#2: 2nd Term Evaluation

This is all about what happened in my previous term

Well this is the term
Where I didn't study that much
But instead I went into having a good time

This term is a record setter for me
For the largest number of nights
Which I was not able to sleep
Because I am finishing
Projects, assignments and Lab reports
Litterally the last night before the deadline
Which is I think 6
Which includes 2 consecutive sleepless days

It is also where
I experienced
Seeing the LRT close at 11:00PM
Then reoperate at 4:00AM or 5:00AM
This didn't happened once
But I think three times

And also I was not able to have any savings this past term
Because of the shopping day that we are having every Monday

In this term also
I've been drinking a lot
Especially late through the term
Averaging 2 times a week
I am drinking

And I smoked
For about 5 weeks
The first 5 weeks
But afterwhich I switched
To drinking

We are usually drinking
While we are watching Friends
Me and Peping even finshed 2 seasons
In about 2 weeks I think

Sometimes we are doing our school works
While we are watching this
But what I love about this term
Is that I learned to discipline myself
And face the consequences of my acts

Literally I crammed 80% of this term
But at the end of the term
By being lucky

I only had one failing subject
Which is a minor lab subject
Where our professor is a pain in the ass
Not a terror but very demanding

I was able to pass Calculus
Which is the one I am expecting to fail in
I don't know how
But our prof might have given us a "Christmas Tres"

My grades aren't high but passing
At some point
I must give credit to my hard-work
And determination to be able to do my school works
Even if time is running out

Still I haven't learned proper time management

Still have a lot to improve
Still need to grow
Still need to be better

I think this incoming term
Would be tougher

To survive this
A good schedule
Will definitely
Give me an edge

And I must study now
Do things ahead of time

So easy to say
But I'll try my best
To do these things

By the way here's a list of my grades:

COE114(major) 2.75
COE114L(major) 3.00
MATH21(minor) 3.00
COE115L(minor) 5.00
DRAW10W(minor) 3.00
ENG12(minor) 3.00

Average 3.10


3.00 and above pass
5.00 fail

No comments:

Followers