Saturday, December 6, 2008

EP#11: Honesty Pays Off

Well this is about
The following day
Where I went to my professor
And asked about the defense
That I missed

I went to school at 2PM
Because I'm also
Going to see JC
Because he has my laptop

At 2:50PM I started
Looking for my prof
I first checked out
Her office at N107
She is not there
So I went up
To her other office
She's not there also
Starting to get worried
That maybe she's not around
But I went back at N107
Still she's not there
But on my way out
I saw her on the
Room beside N107
The UNIX Laboratory

Then she let me enter
And immediately she asked
"Oh ano nangyari sayo?"
I then replied (I'm always smiling)
"Eh ma'am di po ako nagising eh"
She replied "Ungas ka!! (she's always like that :D)"
Then followed it up "Bakit.? Nagkasakit ka.?"
I said "Hindi naman po, pano ma'am noong Tuesday ung take-home quiz niyo
tapos nung Wednesday MP naman, 6:00AM na nga po kami
natapos ng MP eh. Tapos pag dating ko po sa bahay
natulog lang po aq, tapos nagising po aq 5:30PM na.
Actually ma'am, kinabahan nga po ako kasi di po nila
maaccess yung laptop ko eh, kasi di po nila nabigay yung
password ko."


She answered "Ah ok na yun, alam ko naman na gumawa ka talaga
doon sa MP niyo eh, at nung tinanong ko naman yung mga kasama
mo sabi din naman nila na tumulong ka."


Then we talked about
The practical exam
That I missed
We scheduled it Saturday
But unfortunately, she can't accomodate me
But I still came
I then requested
If she can move it on Tuesday
She said Ok

"//After that experience
I realized I'm only a human,
not a vampire//*

hahaha.. :D

No comments:

Followers