Tuesday, December 9, 2008

EP#13: It Starts Now

I am referring to my Christmas vacation
One week and 3 days ahead than the others

No more long homeworks
No more difficult quizzes
No more lazy school days
No more sleepy discussions
No more school days.. for now

So with all that inactive

What's going to happen
How am I going to spend my vacation
What is going to keep me busy

Here's a list of stuffs that I will surely be doing this vacation:

1. I will create the program that Kuya Marvin asked me to do.
*//I am getting paid for doing this,
So while I'm not yet busy
I'll be doing this program for him//*

2. Play Scrabble in Facebook
3. Play FreeStyle, again
4. Surf the net
5. Sleep late but a lot
6. DVD marathon
7. Play PS2 with Alah (my cousin)
8. Play DotA
9. Write Blogs

Well that's it
It turns out that I'll be doing
A lot of playing this vacation
And most of the time
I'll be in front of my laptop

I hope that I'll get involved
In a relationship again soon
Because it has been 8 months
Since we've broken up
And ever since there's nothing
Which regards to my "lovelife"

*//Just hoping, you know.? :D//*

No comments:

Followers