Tuesday, December 2, 2008

EP#9: Ne-Yo "The Gentleman" @ Megamall

I am not quite sure of the date
But this happened last Feb. 2008
Sorry if I got it wrong

It is the authograph signing event
Of Ne-Yo at Megamall

Well I don't know that he'll be there
But because I got lost at Megamall
Looking for the FX terminal to Pasig
I passed by the stage in Mega A
I saw that Ne-Yo is coming
That afternoon

So when I asked
How could I enter
The receptionist said
That I only have to buy
2 of Ne-Yo's albums for 700php

I have the money
But I hesitated for a while
But finally decided to go for it

Here's a few pictures from that event
Sorry if it's not clear






The second picture is
The autographed album flat
By Ne-Yo himself


Maybe this is a once in a lifetime opportunity

But now I think of it
As the conforntation of the "Aspiring Song-Writer"
And the "Ultimate Song-Writer"

No comments:

Followers