Sunday, December 28, 2008

EP#18: Jaen, Nueva Ecija 12/23/08

This is about our visit at Jaen, Nueva Ecija
Where we visited our grandmother

I can't remember when is the last time we went there
According to T-Tel she was already in 4th year high school then
So therefore I am in 2nd year when we last came there

Let me start with our departure from Cavite
It was only me and T-Tin who left by the way
And we planned to leave at 4:00AM
But we left Cavite at 6:00AM
So we need to hurry
We arrived at Pasig at 6:45AM
That's amazingly fast
Because usually it takes us 2 hours to get there

When we arrived
Everyone is good to go

We are on a convoy
Composed of 2 cars plus a van

It is in the van where I rid
Together with Tito Sammy
And the rest of my cousins and 2 of my sisters

I am seated at the front
Beside the driver's seat

Having only an hour and a half of sleep
I still didn't sleep throughout the trip
But instead I am the one who makes jokes
I don't know but even though I lack sleep
The energy is still there
Even though some are sleeping
I just keep on talking to someone

Then at the first gas station at NLEX
Is our first stop over
Which is at Petron

It is the worst stop over
There are so many people
But there are no pretty girls in sight
As in zero
Oh well that's life

We were able to reach Jaen, Nueva Ecija
In just 2 hours or 2 and a half
Pretty fast, because there's no traffic


Then when we arrived
After seeing our grandmother
And resting for a while

We did picture taking
Because it is a really good place
And I had tons of ideas as usual

The pictures are at the multiply site of T-Tel
I will try to post some here as well

Then we finshed our picture taking
We headed back upstairs and had lunch

The food was great
It was all fun that day

But the fun is just getting started

After lunch, our parents headed to the market
So it is us the teens who are left together with T-Tin
To kill boredom I thought of playing
A game of Taguan Tsinielas

Unlike when we were kids playing that game
I must say that this time it is very challenging
Because we are all grown ups
And have better skills right now

Then we played that for about an hour and a half

Then we all got tired of playing it

So we looked for another game to play
We came up with Pinoy Henyo
Because there are only few of us who still wants to play

We didn't have groups anymore
But instead we played individually
The one with the most points wins

I won this game
How smart am I :D

But it was also tough
And fun as well

After this we rested
And had merienda
Then had a family picture taking
Then left Nueva Ecija

On the way home
We experienced traffic in Bulacan
And we had diiner at KFC at NLEX

There's no difference which regards
To the pretty girls to see
There's still nothing to see

But this stop over is better than the first one
Because of two things that happened here

First is when I went to the Restroom
I heared someone who is umiire
And he is very very loud
Then while I am at the urinal
There are two guys who just came
And also heared the man who is umiire
Then one of them said “Ano ba naman yon?”
Deep inside I was laughing all around

Second one is when I got back at the van
T-Tel said “Na miss mo na kalahati ng buhay mo”
I thought there was some pretty girls who went there
But no no no no
It was Kuya Ivan who made a very funny and embarassing mistake
Our van is a Lite Ace which is colored red
He went to a RED Vanette (which is not our car)
And opened the door
He was surprised that he saw a whole family in there
Then he realized it is the wrong van
So he just said sorry and closed the door

We are all laughing out loud about that

What a unforgettable experience for him

Well we expected the trip to be boring
But it turned out to be very fun
Just having the time to spend with one another
And be like kids again for quite some time
No problems, no worries
Just pure fun and excitement

That pretty much made it a pleasant visit to our 92 year old grandmother

No comments:

Followers