Wednesday, December 10, 2008

RTP#4: Live and Grow

This is about a thing
That eventually came into my mind
And after realizing it
I find it really interesting

Here it goes

Have you ever wondered
Why you get involved
In tons of relationships
And you'll be ending up
With only one

Some people may only have
One experience
That would last a lifetime
And others could have
Hundreds of experiences
Which does not last forever
And sometimes even after getting married
After a few years they get divorced

So why are these things happening

In my point of view
The only reason to this
Is for us to grow as a person

And also I also found out
That it is the same reason
Why people just like me
Are single for a long time

Because I am still growing independently
And even though I want someone to be with me
Maybe it is really not yet the right time for it
And I just got to be patient
Eventually that time would arrive

And when it arrives
This time around
I can say that I am ready

Ready to influence my partner
And make her a better person
Treat her as special as a diamond
Be there for her at times that she needs the most
Through the good times and the bad times
I will definitely be there for her

We will share every special moment together
Even though we are unsure if we would last forever

No comments:

Followers