Thursday, December 11, 2008

PP#3: Playas I'm Back



This to all the FreeStyle Playas out there
Who just keep on talkin' and braggin'
That's why they ain't winnin'

Its been months since I left
Wondered how much I got left
Hit the court again
And boy I still got my game
Drilling threes from time to time
Cutting the lanes
Dishing to my team mates
Making them look like a pro

Playa don't get lazy when I'm around
Or else you'll be seing that ball back in my hand
My player has one of the sharpest hands
Better pass it before I steal it
Don't get cocky when you get pass me
Or I'll guarantee your shot will be swatted by me

I don't usually do this
But I can definitely
Do the things that I've said
Not like the other Playas out there
Who just keep on talking but got no game

I'm still one of the best individual players
Still beating anyone who challenges me
I don't care if your level is way higher than mine
But you'll see your skills are way lower than mine

Beat me once
I'll beat you twice
Beat me twice
I'll beat you thrice

You ain't gonna stop me playa
Win by a point
Win by 30 points
It doesn't matter
Because I'm still winning
Oh no my bad, I'm still dominating

If you can score 15 points against me
Playa you're pretty good

Some of you wont even score
Then our final score will be Thiry to ZERO
Oh yeah all those points came from behind the arc
It comes with 4 steals and 2 blocks

Playa think you can do better
I looking forward to playing with you

I'm telling you this is not only talking
This is how I am dominating

No comments:

Followers