Saturday, December 6, 2008

EP#12: 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. back to 5

This is about
The mini-reunion
Of my HS classmates
Where we are going to watch
Twilight at MOA
Monday at 1:00PM

At first we are 5
*//Me, Kim, Alex, Lhie and Roi//*
Friday I asked Roi
If he and Lhie is going to come
He said No, because Lhie has a fever
and they won't be able to come

*//Okay.?//*

Then upto Saturday
There were 3 of us
Until Alex pulled out on Monday morning

Then 2 of were left
Me and Kim
We still pursued to it
But we went to SM Bacoor
Instead of MOA

Well we arrived at 2PM
And the next showing
Is still at 3:40PM
So we still need to kill some time
We first went at Tom's World
Where Kim played her "bisyo"
The 1 Peso Machine

Then we finshed at 2:15PM I think
We started walking around the mall
And around and around

I told her that we must avoid
The fourth floor near Tacomio
Because it's my Aunt's business
So if she'll see me together
With a girl and there's only two of us
She might make some sort of an issue
About it, and I don't like that

So while chatting
We're still walking around
Until I asked Kim
To go and do Videoke
Then it was around 3:00PM
When we arrived at the videoke room
So we pnly biguht 6 tokens
For us to still make
It on the movie on time

I won 92-90 (our highest scores)
:D

Then after it
We headed to the
Department store
And looked for Yannie
Kim's friend
She's together with her
Two daughters (I forgot their names)

We all went and watched Twilight

It was Me, Kim, Yannie and her two daughters
So we're back to five again :D

I didn't like the movie that much
It was ok, but not that good

*//Despite it became only the two of us
in the end, well I still had a great time
it's like we still lacked time there's still
s lot to share about but 5-6 hours isn't enough
maybe, we'll do it next time but with more
friends with us, hopefully..//*

No comments:

Followers