Sunday, December 28, 2008

EP#19: That's So Gay Dude

This about the gayest thing that I have ever done

This happened at MOA's department store

I was with my mom
And T-Tel is inside the fitting room

My mom is also going to try out some clothes
But she said that she's going to check out on T-Tel
And then I will fall in line for her

Having no other choice
I took the clothes from her hand
Then started falling in line

At the start it was fine
Because there's no one next to me

And this pretty girl came
And she was in line next to me

I wonder what she's thinking about what I am doing

I hope she thinks that how a gentleman I am
To be able to do stuffs like that
And not think that I am gay

Because I am not

As time passes by I am in the entrance of the fitting room
I saw my mom and signaled that she should take over
Guess what she only laughed at me

Then the saleslady told me that I can't come any further
So I just let the pretty girl overtake my slot
And after a minute my mom came to me
And took the clothes

Well that's probably the gayest thing I've ever done in my life

No comments:

Followers