Friday, December 26, 2008

RTP#7: Should I Go For It?

This is about something that I am very confused about

I am afraid too take the risk
Knowing myself I am a person who loves to take risks
But this time I am having second thoughts of taking it

Literally it is make or break
I am so afraid to lose what we have
But I want to take it to the next level

Okay let me describe this girl first

She is pretty
Nice
Fun to be with
Interesting
Simple
Sexy
Smart
Lovable

Pretty much what every guy wants

But when I told my cousin and siblings about her

My cousin said that I should really try
My elder sibling said nothing about it, but she's ok with it
My younger sibling can't believe it that she is the girl I'm referring to
And she is really excited about us getting together

But I don't know what to do
It is just too risky

What do you think should I go for it?

No comments:

Followers