Thursday, December 18, 2008

EP#15: A Day at the Burg

This about my enrollment day which happened yesterday
Knowing that there would be a long line
I woke up early but not as early that I supposed to

I started preparing myself before 6:00AM
I alarmed my cellphone at 4:45AM

Well I just packed my bag
Because I'm also going to sleep at Alah's place

I just took some clothes and a towel then my laptop
Then got dressed up
Fixed my hair
And washed my face and tooth brushed my teeth
I'm ready to go

Upon arriving at the spot where I am waiting for the bus
I saw this very familiar friend of mine
Which is also my cousin, Justine
We rid the bus together
And the talking didn't stop

Just like what happened to me and Kim
It's like the time given is not even close
In order for us to completely exchange stories with one another

As usual it is Justine
So it is all fun
Like both of us doesn't have any problems
Talking about anything and everything

At 7:45AM I arrived at the Burg
I took a bath then tried to wait for someone to wake up for a little chat
But there isn't any who woke up
So I just left the Burg
Then headed to my school to enroll

Being free again
Upon getting down from the FX
I lit my Dunhill Frost :D
And smoked while walking to the school

Then when I arrived
I did the first two steps
It took me only two minutes for that
Then I went to the gym
To check how long is the line already

To my surprise there isn't any line
So I went out of the gym
And there was Guiller
Just talked to him for a while
Then I thought the canteen was open
But it is not
So I turned around and went to the treasurer's office
There was this short line
But I manged to finish enrolling at around 10 minutes
Compared to the hour and half of the previous terms

So after enrolling I immediately went back to the Burg
Then there is Kuya Paeng who is already awake
Then came Kuya Iking and Rovin

I asked Kuya Iking to check my program
He said it is ok
So I'll be continuing what am I doing for now
Knowing I'm on the right track

It was one noisy morning at the Burg
Then at around 10:30AM Peping woke up
He told me that he also did what I did
Which is he did not also sleep for 2 days
Because he was doing his 3000 word essay

He became sick after it though
Unlike me who just overslept and missed my defense :D

Then after he enrolled he went back to the Burg
With him is 3 bottles of San Mig Strong Ice beers
So we did it like we usually do
Which is watching Friends with a beer on hand

After watching we both fell asleep
And at around 4:30PM
I left the Burg

Well I pretty much missed the whole thing
The talking, Friends marathon and drinking

It is really good to be with those guys again
For quite some time :D

No comments:

Followers