Friday, December 26, 2008

EP#16: Merrier Christmas @ Pasig

This is about what happened on Christmas Eve at Pasig

While waiting for Christmas to come
This is at around 9:30PM

I and my cousins just played this Elemental Tower Defense
And before we knew it
Someone is calling us already to eat

When I came out of the room
It is exactly 12:00AM in the living room
And in the dining room it is only 11:55PM

So I said "Merry Christmas na doon sa loob"
Being the usual joker that I am

Then after taking food from our mini buffet
I went back inside at the living and ate there
I had 3 rounds of eating
That's how good the food was

And the gift distribution started

Then we played Pinoy Henyo again
And T-Tin is already taping us
Because of the way we ask questions

Well I was able to answer this time
At 1 minute and 10 seconds
And I asked pretty decent questions
Better than I did in Nueva Ecija

That's pretty much how it ended too

All are just having fun
Talking with one another
Sharing laughs and stuffs

Simple yet meaningful Christmas

No comments:

Followers